Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Somethings Are Meant To Be



As a kid I would love to lay under my Uncle's Cherry Tree . . . I loved it the most when it was the beginning of spring and all the little buds were out . . and the whole neighborhood smelled wonderful . . . and after a few weeks they would fall so gracefully from the tree to the ground . . . I would like to watch the clouds going back with the blossoms floating all over me. Childhood memories are amazing . . they are their to bring the innocence back . . . we were suppose to never have that taken away from us . . and this world strips that away from you and you are left feeling angry . . and hurt . . . you feel used . . and you don't trust . . . but sometimes taking a step back and just seeing the world through the eyes of a child is all it take to restore that purity.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment