Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not good at this! lol.

lol! So as you can tell I am not good at keep up with blogs very well. I'm not 32 weeks pregnant and still super excited! :) I'm a walking time bomb! Thanks to 'From Apples to Zucchini' I am back on here! I had this overwhelming craving for Jalapeno Poppers and no idea where to get them late at night . . . . so as I am looking in my frige for something I see cream cheese and some green peppers . . . and I start google searching Green Pepper Poppers and I came across her amazing recipe . . I had to tweek to fit what I had here at home, but let me tell you . . the house smells fantastic and it was very easy to make! :D This pregnant lady is one happy camper let me tell you. I've had quite a few photo shoots which I am super proud of . . . but I've been mostly getting ready for the baby that's coming . . I'll post pictures of the nursery when I am done with it! Anyway . . I am going to hop off here and check on those poppers of mine!! :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment