Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And Time Goes On


This is me and my 4 month old son. He is the light of my life and the joy in my heart. His name is Kaleb Jason and he was born Jan 24th at 3:54pm. He was 7 pounds 6oz and 20 inches long. My days are filled with laughter and unconditional love. Kaleb is now 4 months old 12 pounds 12 oz and 24 inches long. He surpasses all my hopes and dreams I have built up in my head over the past 22 years. There is something to be said for becoming a mom . . . it changes you in every way. Each day your heart grows bigger and your ability to love grows deeper. This is my son and I love him more than I could ever imagine.

<3

1 comment:

  1. my sweet precious nuggie buggie boo!

    my sir nugs-a-lot.

    my king nug.

    my snuggie nuggie.

    my nug-a-bug.

    my noog-a-roo.

    oh. and sho. :)

    ReplyDelete