Thursday, June 9, 2011

Living The Dream.


I find it *so* ironic that as I sit down to write all about how wonderful my life is and how good my son is . . . . I am fighting with him to go down for a nap. lol! He is so sleepy . . . it's pitiful. Since Sunday it's been non-stop going . . . we had church on Sunday as well as my sister and I along with Kaleb went out for smoothies later in the day. Monday Kaleb and I went to go see my family and at the last minute we went over to my in-laws so Jason's Uncle could meet Kaleb. Tuesday was not one but two doctors visits and hanging out with one of my friends afterwards. And yesterday I went with Kaleb to go see the kids I use to Nanny. So for a 4month old that is way too much for only being half way through the week. (fyi I just won the fight for nap time <3 ) I am now looking forward to these next few days just me and my baby and getting him back on track with good naps and feeding times. :) He is a great baby he would make any Mommy proud. He eats good . . . sleeps great . . . and 99% of the time has the most laid back personality. He is such a dream come true to me. These extreme fussy moments are far and few between, but are to be expected when the schedule is so thrown off for so many days in a row and is constantly held, but this is a situation that is easily fixable. It may be a little bit loud for a while, but he will be back on track with in the next day or two. I wanted to be a Mom my entire life and it has finally happened and it's everything I thought it would be and more. And though my heart and head never wanted a 'boy'. . . I wouldn't trade my son for all the riches in the world! God has used my baby already in so many ways . . . not only in my own personal life to stretch the boundaries I had set around my heart, but also to touch the lives of others. I've seen it in peoples eyes. They walk into a room eyes down, a frown, and a harden heart. . . . and one smile from Kaleb and their shoulders go back and their face lights up and you see them change. Since having my baby I've had repeated infections. These infections have taken me to Drs who work out of Cancer Centers and Specialty Medicines. I take my son a long with me and he has touched the lives of so many people already. It's going to be such a blessing to see how God will use my son as he grows. Being a mom is the most stressfully-amazing job I could ever have and I know it's only going to get better!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment